Monday, December 14, 2009

Red River Freethinkers meeting this Sunday

Just popping in real quick to let those who live in the Fargo-Moorhead area know that the Red River Freethinkers monthly meeting is this coming Sunday, December 20 at 1pm. It's a potluck (they're not just for churches anymore!), to be held in the large meeting room of the downtown Fargo Public Library, 102 3rd St. N. Everyone is welcome.

And while I'm here, let's have a hand for Mike! I've been reading most everything and think he's been a fantastic guest blogger. I'll be done with all my finals this Friday and will resume regular blogging after that, and try to catch up on all the back comments. See you then!


Share/Bookmark

If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll check out my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Religion, skepticism, and carving out a spiritual life post-Mormonism