Monday, February 22, 2010

Winds of Change

Apologies for the anemic posting. The personal life has been on the fritz. Much of it is too up in the air or too, well, personal to broadcast on the blog, but I can tell you this much: The husband and I decided that two years in a job he hates is more than enough, so he has put in his notice. Currently we have no plan of when and where to resume employment, but we feel good that something will work out. Perhaps some of you noticed the extra ads that went up on the blog last week. I hate to do it, but I figure if I'm gonna call myself a whore, I may as well be one, eh?  ;-)

I also made the difficult decision to drop one of my classes. My course load this semester would have been a stretch even under ideal circumstances. With everything else going on, something had to give. I'm disappointed to have to push graduation back, but relieved to have been able to eliminate at least one stressful thing in my life right now. On the bright side, December commencement is so much shorter than May!

Also, today is the last day to vote for me in the Brodies! Best Exit Story and Best New Blog. Thanks so much to those of you who have voted for me already. I feel so loved!

Share/Bookmark

If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll check out my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Religion, skepticism, and carving out a spiritual life post-Mormonism