Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coming Attraction

Dr. Davis Cope has very graciously consented to an interview regarding the Red River Freethinkers. Dr. Cope is an associate professor of mathematics at North Dakota State University and a founding member of the Red River Freethinkers.

For those of you who live locally, Dr. Cope will be giving a presentation titled "Trying to Understand Fundamentalism" at the next Freethinkers meeting, this Sunday, November 15 from 1-3 p.m. at Atomic Coffee on Broadway in Fargo. You can also fan the Freethinkers on Facebook.

Look for my report of the interview and the presentation early next week, probably Monday, but maybe Tuesday. Hell, it's my damn blog. I'll put it up whenever I feel like it.  :D


Share/Bookmark

If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll check out my new blog.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds incredibly interesting! I am going to try to make it. Assuming anyone can attend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1, yes, the event is open to the public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds incredibly interesting! I am going to try to make it. Assuming anyone can attend...

    ReplyDelete

Religion, skepticism, and carving out a spiritual life post-Mormonism