Monday, November 30, 2009

Intelligence Squared debate: Atheism is the new fundamentalism

Thought I'd pass along the link to video of the debate, which took place last night. The chapters are in the right hand column. Speaking for the motion are Richard Harries and Charles Moore. Speaking against it are A. C. Grayling and Richard Dawkins. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. You all will have to let me know if it's good.  :-)

Also, apologies for being behind in responding to comments. A lot going on in "real life" so the blog has had to take a back seat.


Share/Bookmark

If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll check out my new blog.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog name. You should check out my blog "Answers in Genesis BUSTED" which debunks creationism:

    http://aigbusted.blogspot.com

    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Religion, skepticism, and carving out a spiritual life post-Mormonism