Saturday, August 21, 2010

Call for great posts

Are you a blogger? Do you have a post you're particularly proud of? Would you like me to link to it here at The Whore of All the Earth?

I'm planning to do a blog redesign sometime soon-ish and I want to expand my little section in the right sidebar "Great Posts By Other Bloggers." Currently it consists of just a few posts I've come across that I think are exceptional.

I do want to keep this section selective and so sending me a link isn't a guarantee that I'll include your post. I like good ideas and good writing. Your post doesn't have to reflect my personal point of view and it doesn't necessarily need to relate to the things I write about here, but it does need to be well thought out and well written.

Not that my blog is all that influential, but every little link counts. If you'd like your post to be considered for inclusion in the new design, email a link to your best post to whoreblog (at) gmail (dot) com. I'm excited to read everyone's best stuff! Feel free to pass this around. I'll put an informal deadline for this of September 1.

Happy blogging!

Share/Bookmark

If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll check out my new blog.

9 comments:

  1. I actually get most of my traffic from the link on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't put much time into my blog, some are silly whereas I feel some are good, but if you find any gems that suit your fancy then please go ahead and link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, you might like some of my recent posts. My latest is a spoof of the new ads, below it my take on "Time Out for Women." My (few) readers seemed to like this one too:

    http://wardgossip.blogspot.com/2010/07/lds-stake-single-adults-have-some.html

    Link if you like, if you don't, thanks for reading. :-) Glad I wandered onto your blog btw, I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, you're blog rocks! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I'd be interested but I have no idea what you might like. I have a new(ish) blog that primarily deals with theism, atheism & evolution. Perhaps one of them may appeal!
    Here's an example: http://www.teenageatheist.com/2010/08/our-gift-to-universe.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. One post does come to mind.

    :-)

    (Mind you, I didn't want this suggestion to be taken as being too self-serving..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a blog that varies between viral muppet videos and dick jokes to thoughts on God, religion, and science. Check it out if you like.

    http://untitledvanityproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I'd be interested but I have no idea what you might like. I have a new(ish) blog that primarily deals with theism, atheism & evolution. Perhaps one of them may appeal!
    Here's an example: http://www.teenageatheist.com/2010/08/our-gift-to-universe.html

    ReplyDelete

Religion, skepticism, and carving out a spiritual life post-Mormonism